AMA #2 Oct 15, 21 | Ben Roth & Logan Paul
On Friday 15 October at 12 PM PST we had a second AMA call with Ben Roth and Logan Paul to talk about the status of CryptoZoo and where it’s heading.
If you didn’t get the chance to join, here’s what we learned from the call:
- Everything is on track for hatch day on November 3rd
- You’ll be able to hatch your eggs on the dApp, whether they are on BSC or ETH (we can’t wait to reveal the animals that are inside)
- Breeding will come shortly after (no date confirmed yet)
- The dApp is ready and being tested by the team internally to fix the last bugs
- No date yet for the marketplace, but we know you’ll only be able to buy and sell eggs at a fixed price at first
- The auction house will come later (no date announced yet)
- There’s a plan to add AR (augmented reality) games down the road
- The new roadmap (coming really soon) will show what is coming up in the next few months, all the way up to Q2 2022
That’s for the news about CryptoZoo itself, and all the questions that Ben Roth answered.
There was a ton of other questions, like “when is the roadmap coming out”, “when will we be able to play the game”, etc… but we didn’t get to that.
Then on the second part of the call, Logan Paul joined the AMA to say a few words to the community.
LP is still really involved in the project and said he can’t wait to promote it.
Like all of us, he’s just waiting for the right time to do it, and that’s going to be when the marketplace and the game is released.
He then dropped a bomb, saying A COMMERCIAL is in the work.
That’s right, we’ll have a CryptoZoo commercial as part of the marketing. We can’t wait to see that.
Finally, Logan said again how bullish he is on the project and that it’s a long term play for him. Something he will build over the years.
He really wants to help kids and young adults learn about crypto, blockchain, and personal finance though CryptoZoo and the animals.
He also wants us to be able to take our hybrids into the metaverse and in real life, and they say they have ambitious features in the work to allow that.
If we know something about Logan Paul, it’s his ability to market things and to get people excited about what he’s doing.
So all we can do for now is keep the community strong and wait for the game to come out.
Until then, the next big event for the community is November 3rd with hatch day.
Don’t forget to join CryptoZoo on Telegram and Discord to make sure you don’t miss the next AMA.
Shootout to Xoro for recording the AMA and posting it on Youtube here.
Don’t forget to subscribe to his channel.
And WELCOME TO THE ZOO.